With the bottle loader, the bottles are inserted into the crates. The crates are fed to the machine by a conveyor.
- The bottles (to be packed) run over the crate conveyor into the distribution channels of the accumulation table. Special shifting ensures a low-pressure transition from free transport to formation.
- In order for the machine to work, a full bundle of crates must be fed into the packing zone and there must be enough bottles. A bundle of crates can only enter the machine if a bundle of crates in the machine can exit – this means that there is no recoil. If there are too many crates in the infeed or if they are not in a horizontal position, the machine will remain in the waiting position.
- The bottles are gripped by individual grippers via cuffs operated by compressed air. The cuffs are air-vented for grip. The working arm lifts the bottles from the table and carries them over the guide grid into the crates. To release the cylinders, the cuffs must be vented.
- The arm rises and goes over the bottle accumulation table to grab more bottles.
- The crates are transported from the machineif the crate bundle can be fully ejected, there is no recoil, and the complete crate bundle must be ready in front of the machine. When a bundle of crates is removed, another prepared bundle is transported into the machine.
- The working motion of the machine is carried out by a non-uniform gear crank mechanism.
- Drive is provided by stop motors (with extendable anchor).
- If one of the safety photocells is interrupted during automatic operation, the machine will shut down. The machine can be switched on again after resetting the “Safety photocell off” function.
Vykladačem lahví jsou prázné láhve vyjmuty z přepravek. Přepravky jsou ke stroji přiváděny dopravníkem.
- Stojí-li před strojem dostatečný svazek přepravek, může svazek přepravek vyjet ze stroje (není žádné zpětné vzdutí) do balící zóny. Zde je uzavírkou polohován. Přidržovače zabraňují vyzvednutí přepravek z dráhy při vykládacím procesu.
- An arm with individual feeders, operated by compressed air, drops the bottles in the crates. The feeders are aerated. The arm with the gripped bottles is lifted and driven over the bottle accumulation table.
- By venting, the feeders are released and the bottles are dropped onto the accumulation table.
- The feeder arm is lifted and the bottles are transported from the accumulation table.
- After the bottles are unpacked, the bundle of crates is transported out of the unpacking zone and a new bundle of crates with empty bottles is ready. If a sufficient bundle of crates is not ready, or if a bundle of crates in the machine cannot leave the machine (recoil), or if bottles cannot leave the accumulation table (bottle recoil), the machine remains in the waiting position.
- If one of the safety photocells is interrupted during automatic operation, the machine will shut down. The machine can only be switched on when the “Photocell started” function is cleared-cancelled.