The spray washer is used for external washing of kegs with a capacity of up to 120 kegs/hour. The washer is equipped with keg stop arms and pneumatically operated pressure cylinders, including electronic control. Washing with water is assumed.
The External Spray Washer includes:
- Pneumatic stop arm including photo sensors, before entering the washer
- Stop arm, including pneumatic actuator
- Stretcher arm, including pneumatic actuator
- Freestanding cabinet construction
- Combination of valves for the supply of washing media, all valves are pneumatically operated via solenoid valves
- The hot water tank (volume 550 litres) including the medium pump, temperature control, fittings and connections is a fixed part of the machine (separate location means extra price).
- Memory programmable control, HITACHI type, including switchboard, control panel and all electrical cables for internal connection.
- Rinsing medium: used water
- Steel structural parts are made of 1.4301 stainless steel or better.
- Transport chain conveyor including drive
- Stopping the barrel in front of the washer
- Transport of the keg to the washer
- Closing the washer door
- Washing the surface of the barrel with washing medium (hot water rinse)
- Washing the surface of the barrel with cold water
- End of wash cycle
- Transport of the keg