Tofu pasteurizer is used for continuous steam pasteurization of tofu. Continuous operation significantly increases the efficiency of the production and reduce operating costs.
- Single-deck tunnel construction
- All stainless steel
- Fully automatic control
- The products (tofu) input
- The main grate carries the packages progressively through the preheating zone to the pasteurisation zone, where the temperature rises to the desired pasteurisation temperature. The space is heated by a thermal medium, low-pressure steam.
- After leaving the pasteurization zone, the packages enter the cooling zones, where they are gradually cooled by cooling water.
- When the products leave the last cooling zone, they are transferred via the transition rail to the outfeed conveyor.
The pasteurization time and the total processing time are controlled on the control panel (using a frequency converter) by the speed of the drive gear motor, i.e. the speed of the chain grate. Temperatures are also set directly on the control panel.
Manufacturing and installation
Pasteurizer in operation
- Banská Bystrica