Continuous tunnel shower pasteurizer is designed for pasteurization of beverages up to the pasteurization temperature 95˚C. The modular single or double deck construction can be adapted to individual customer requirements.
The tunnel (spraying) pasteurizer is one of the key machines of ANTICORO Bábík. The first tunnel pasteurizer was built under the leadership of J. Babik Sr. in the early 1970s and more than 120 tunnel pasteurizers have been installed so far.
Modular design saves energy and meets special customer requirements for
- type of pasteurised beverage, e.g. beer, soft drink and other
- type of packaging (glass bottle, can, etc.)
- construction of the pasteur (single-desk, double-desk)
- type of grate (stainless steel, plastic)
- dimensions of the pasteur (length, width)
The modular design can also be used for the construction of other machines such as cooler, cooler-dryer, heater, heater-dryer.
- After input, heating to pasteurization temperature takes place in Preheating Zones I, II, III and Rapid Heating Zone.
- Maintaining on the pasteurization temperature will take place in the Pasteurization Zone.
- Graduated cooling after pasteurization is provided by Cooling Zones I, II, III and Cooling Zone IV with cooling by drinking water.
- Preheating zones I, II, III are used to exchange heat with cooling zones I, II, III, while recovering energy.
- The self-supporting structure of the watertight tunnel supports a chain grate with slats. Thermal insulation significantly reduces energy loss.
- The main drive of the pasteurizer is provided by an electric motor in direct connection with the planetary gearbox.
- The chain grate ensures that bottles, cans or other containers can be transported through the pasteur. It consists of 2 endless contact chains connected by rails.
Water and heat management
- The water tank system allows for optimal use and recovery of thermal energy.
- The size and positioning of the shower nozzles is designed in such a way that the water spray is optimal.
- The temperature is automatically regulated.
- Water flow (heating, pasteurizing, cooling) is ensured by circulation pumps.
- Continuous filtration takes place throughout the water bath.
More than 120 installations (examples)
- Krnov – Kofola, Czech Republic
- Mařatice, Czech Republic
- Protivín, Czech Republic
- Podivín, Czech Republic
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Bzenec, Czech Republic
- Nivnice, Czech Republic
- Vratislavice, Czech Republic
- Třeboň, Czech Republic
- Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Přerov, Czech Republic
- Kunovice, Czech Republic
- Klášter nad Jizerou, Czech Republic
- Žatec, Czech Republic
- Havlíčkův Brod, Czech Republic
- Vyhne, Slovakia
- Kaunas, Lithuania
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- Jixi, China
- Hegang, China
- Fuding, China
- Shuangyashan, China
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Lisakovski, Kazakhstan
- Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Uman, Ukraine
- Kemerovo, Russia
- Cherepovets, Russia
- Cayman Islands
- Kalus, Ukraine
- Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- Baku, Azerbaijan
- Yerevan, Armenia
- Morshansk, Russia
- Tuymazy, Russia
- Voronezh, Russia
- Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Tichvin, Russia