The tunnel pasteurizer is designed for pasteurisation of food products (canned fruits and vegetables, jams, sauces, ketchups, etc.).
Two versions are manufactured:
- Continuous steam pasteurizer – heating by steam to a pasteurization temperature of 95˚C
- Continuous shower pasteurizer – heating by water showers up to a pasteurization temperature of 93˚C, the shower pasteurizer allows more precise adjustment of the pasteurization temperature
The proven modular design meets special customer requirements for:
- products (fruits and vegetables, jams, sauces, ketchups, etc.)
- type of packaging (glass bottle, can, etc.)
- construction (single-desk, double-desk)
- type of chain (stainless steel, plastic)
- dimensions (length, width)
The design can also be used for other devices such as cooler, cooler-dryer, heater, heater-dryer.
- After the products are loaded, a graduated heating to the desired pasteurization temperature takes place.
- This is then followed by a period at pasteurisation temperature.
- Cooling after pasteurisation is also graduated.
Bottles or products in the machine run through the following zones:
- Preheating zone
- Pasteurisation zone
- Cooling zone I
- Cooling zone II
- Cooling zone III
- Cooling zone IV (drinking water)
The main drive of the pasteuriser is provided by an electric motor in direct connection with the box variator.
Watertight tunnel – The self-supporting structure supports a chain grate with perforated rails. Thermal insulation reduces energy loss.
The chain grate ensures that bottles or other containers can be transported through the trap. It consists of 2 pieces of endless contact chains connected by perforated rails.
Water and heat management
- The water bath system is interconnected to allow the best possible use and regeneration of thermal energy.
- The size and positioning of the shower nozzles is designed to optimally spray water onto each bottle.
- Automatic temperature control of individual baths and heating by means of tubular registers.
- Water flow (heating, pasteurizing, cooling) is ensured by circulation pumps.